We are a mixed-billing practice. Our fee policy ensures that the out of pocket expense is similar regardless of the consultation time.
Our fees schedule is current as of 1 July 2019.
|Standard Consultation (up to 15 minutes)||$67.00||$38.75||$28.25|
|Long Consultation (20-40 minutes)||$102.00||$75.05||$26.95|
|Prolonged Consultation (>40minutes)||$132.00||$110.50||$21.50|
We bulk bill Health Care cardholders, Pensioners and children under 16 years*
*Except after 5.00pm each day, when they will be charged the full fee.
This practice accepts cash, cheque, MasterCard, Visa or EFTPOS. Our fees are below those recommended by the AMA. If you have any difficulty paying our fees, please discuss this with your doctor. Accounts are strictly 30 days.
Please ask reception for a full list of fees.
Medicare rebates apply to those who are eligible.
What is a standard consultation?
- Urine infection
- Morning after pill
- Breast check
- Skin infections
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Asthma exacerbation
- Blood pressure check
- Ear infection
- Sore eyes or ears
- Minor injuries or infection
- Sports injury
What is a long consultation?
- Pregnancy visit
- Menopause counselling
- New patient starting on the pill
- Asthma review with breathing tests
- Initial travel advice visit
- Mental Health Plan
- Cervical screening and breast check
- STI check
- Baby check at 6 weeks old - separate appointment for mum
- Multiple minor problem appointment
- Medicals (these must be pre-booked)
- Full skin check
- First presentation and investigations of headaches / tiredness / abdominal pain / back pain / chest pain / dizziness / abnormal vaginal bleeding / low abdominal pains
- Ear syringing